- Use Excel to plan strategically
- Optimize profits by forecasting
- Model scenarios and what-if analysis
Start creating sophisticated financial models in Excel today!
From Fortune 500 corporations to home-based businesses, all companies can benefit from financial modeling. With it, you can predict market trends, determine solutions to client issues, and find ways to optimize your profits. And the best part is you don't need specialized software or an MBA to do it! You'll be creating your very own financial models before you know it—and this book shows you how. It gets you up to speed in no time on how to use Excel to create financial models tailored to your business needs and goals.
Visit the companion website at www.dummies.com/go/financialmodelinginexcelfd to download the Excel workbook files used in this book.
- Financial modeling ABCs
- Excel modeling tools and how to use them
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Teasing insights out of the numbers
- Optimizing profits
- Finding solutions to client questions