LEARN YOUR WAY AROUND THE BBC micro:bit TO START BUILDING AND CODING TODAY
The BBC micro:bit was created by the BBC in partnership with major tech companies, communities, and educational organizations to provide kids with a fun, practical, inexpensive way to learn programming. The board's simplicity and accessibility belie its capabilities, and its broad compatibility makes it an exciting entry point to the world of electronics. Connect the BBC micro:bit to your computer, design your own simple software or download ready-made code, build your own hardware and see where the BBC micro:bit takes you—the digital world is waiting.
Designed to help beginning programmers of any age have fun while developing valuable skills, The Official BBC micro:bit User Guide contains everything you need to know about this pocket-sized marvel:
- Learn how the BBC micro:bit works and what it can do
- Communicate wirelessly between BBC micro:bits
- Build your own wearable BBC micro:bit
- Build circuits and add extensions
- Integrate the BBC micro:bit with the Raspberry Pi®
- Use provided code recipes to get started right away
Find circuit diagrams, code downloads, and more at the companion website: www.wiley.com/go/bbcmicrobituserguide.