Badass LEGO Guns shows you how to build five impressive weapons entirely from LEGO Technic parts. With the help of rubber bands, some sanding, and a touch of Krazy Glue, you'll build five complex and functional guns that shoot plastic LEGO bricks or rubber bands at high speed with surprising accuracy. The easy-to-follow building instructions include complete parts lists, assembly tips, and a discussion of general design principles.
Learn to build:
- Thriller, a powerful crossbow pistol with smooth cocking and chambering mechanisms
- Parabella, a pint-sized, rubber-band shooting marvel
- The Warbeast, a sophisticated, fully-automatic bullpup submachine gun
- Liliputt, a semi-automatic pistol with a nine-brick magazine
- Mini-Thriller, a folding crossbow pistol
The models range from sophisticated to simple, and builders of all ages will find something enjoyable. Toy guns have never been so much fun.