Written by two experienced penetration testers the material presented discusses the basics of the OS X environment and its vulnerabilities. Including but limited to; application porting, virtualization utilization and offensive tactics at the kernel, OS and wireless level. This book provides a comprehensive in-depth guide to exploiting and compromising the OS X platform while offering the necessary defense and countermeasure techniques that can be used to stop hackers
As a resource to the reader, the companion website will provide links from the authors, commentary and updates.
- Provides relevant information including some of the latest OS X threats
- Easily accessible to those without any prior OS X experience
- Useful tips and strategies for exploiting and compromising OS X systems
- Includes discussion of defensive and countermeasure applications and how to use them
- Covers mobile IOS vulnerabilities