Devise an effective mobile strategy for iOS 5, configure your accounts, and read your email with ease!
In this ebook, email expert Joe Kissell shares his real-world recommendations about the best ways to use the Mail app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, helping you to develop a successful mobile email strategy for iOS 5. You'll get advice and directions for how to set up your accounts, receive email, read and send email, and file messages. You'll also learn to solve connection problems and work around feature limitations.
Questions answered in this ebook include:
- What's new in iOS 5 Mail?
- Why is an IMAP account especially useful on a mobile device?
- How do I set up my email accounts?
- How do I move around in the Mail app?
- How do I set up mailboxes for effective navigation and filing?
- How do I handle attachments?
- How does Mail integrate with other apps, like Calendar and Contacts?
- What are the best ways to find messages in the Mail app?
- What's different about Exchange ActiveSync accounts?
- Should I push or fetch my messages?
- In what ways can I be notified when new messages arrive?
- How do I integrate Gmail with Mail?
- Help! I can't send my email... what should I do?