A guide to everything an Oracle SOA Suite 12c administrator needs to hit the ground running
About This Book
- Understand core administrative tasks such as deployments, purging, startup and shutdown, configuration, and backup and recovery
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot SOA composites and OSB services
- Follow step-by-step instructions to easily and quickly install a highly available two-node cluster
Who This Book Is For
With topic areas ranging from the simple to the complex, this book is intended for novice, mid-level, and experienced administrators of the Oracle SOA Suite 12c platform as well as Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Database administrators interested in diving into the product.
What You Will Learn
- Navigate Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control
- Monitor and manage the Oracle SOA Suite 12 c infrastructure
- Deploy and promote code
- Monitor and manage services
- Configure and administer the environment
- Manage the dehydration store and enterprise scheduler service
- Troubleshoot Oracle SOA Suite 12c infrastructure
- Set up backups, recovery, and high availability
Oracle SOA Suite 12 c is the most comprehensive and integrated infrastructure on the market today that is used for building applications based on service-oriented architecture. With the vast number of features and capabilities that Oracle SOA Suite 12c has to offer comes numerous complexities and challenges for administration. Oracle SOA Suite 12c Administrator's Guide covers all the core areas of administration needed for you to effectively manage and monitor the Oracle SOA Suite environment and its transactions, from deployments, to monitoring, to performance tuning, and much, much more.
Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot SOA composites and OSB services from a single product set. Understand core administrative activities such as deployments, purging, startup and shutdown, configuration, backup, and recovery. Also learn about new features such as Oracle Enterprise Scheduler, lazy loading, work manager groups, high availability, and more.
Style and approach
Presented in a reference guide format where chapters can be read in any sequence, this book explains the core concepts while providing real-world implementation specifics, detailing the what, why, and how of all the administration-related activities that involve Oracle SOA Suite 12c. We take a step-by-step approach and offers tips, instructions, and examples that you can easily follow and execute.