Develop Java enterprise applications to meet the emerging digital standards using Java EE 7
About This Book
- Build modern Java EE web applications that insert, update, retrieve, and delete customer data with up-to-date methodologies
- Learn about JavaServer Faces, its lifecycle, and custom tags, and build exciting digital applications with the aid of handpicked, real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a professional Java engineer and want to develop well-rounded and strong Java Web Development skills, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Understand and apply updated JavaServer Faces key features including HTML5 support, resource library constructs, and pass through attributes
- Build web applications that conform to digital standards and governance, and leverage the Java EE 7 web architecture
- Construct modern JSF Forms that apply validation, add AJAX for immediate validation, and write your own validators
- Augment a traditional web application with JSF 2.2 Flow Beans and Flow Scope Beans
- Program single page applications including AngularJS, and design Java RESTful back-end services for integration
- Utilize modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation in your JSF applications
- Create your own JSF custom components that generate reusable content for your stakeholders and their businesses
Digital Java EE 7 presents you with an opportunity to master writing great enterprise web software using the Java EE 7 platform with the modern approach to digital service standards.
You will first learn about the lifecycle and phases of JavaServer Faces, become completely proficient with different validation models and schemes, and then find out exactly how to apply AJAX validations and requests. Next, you will touch base with JSF in order to understand how relevant CDI scopes work. Later, you'll discover how to add finesse and pizzazz to your digital work in order to improve the design of your e-commerce application. Finally, you will deep dive into AngularJS development in order to keep pace with other popular choices, such as Backbone and Ember JS.
By the end of this thorough guide, you'll have polished your skills on the Digital Java EE 7 platform and be able to creat exiting web application.
Style and approach
This book takes a step-by-step and detailed approach, coaching you through real-world scenarios. The book's style is designed for those who enjoy a thorough educational approach.