Maximize the power of Magento 2 to improve your e-commerce business
About This Book
- Strategic planning for maximizing your Magento 2 store's operations and sales.
- Important guidelines and advice for optimizing your Magento 2 store.
- Packed with screenshots and step-by-step instructions to leverage the hundreds of Magento 2 features.
Who This Book Is For
This guide is for store owners who use Magento 2 on a daily basis to operate their online stores. Proprietors will use this guide as a reference for ensuring that they are utilizing the full power of Magento 2. Developers and solution providers will find this guide a helpful tool in identifying opportunities to help their clients navigate the complexity of Magento 2.
What You Will Learn
- Strategies for creating multiple stores within a single Magento installation.
- Use of complex product types such as bundles, downloadables and virtual products.
- Configuring payments, shipping and taxes.
- Accommodating multiple languages and currencies.
- Installing and configuring themes.
- Managing content and search engine optimization.
- Creating promotions, up-sells and cross-sells.
- Leveraging the customer relationship features of Magento 2.
- Securing and optimizing your installation.
Magento 2 has been completely re-written and re-designed to take the world's most popular open source e-commerce platform to new heights of productivity and usability. With this overhaul comes improved opportunities to leverage the world's most successful open source e-commerce platform for your online retail and wholesale business.
The focus of this book is on operational aspects: those actions you, as a proprietor, can take to give your customers a more delightful shopping experience. In this guide, we delve into all aspects of managing a Magento 2 store, from product creation to marketing, customer management to search engine optimization. This book is not only a step-by-step course in setting up your Magento 2 website, it will be a handy reference as continue to improve and refine your online presence.
Style and approach
A step-by-step guide where it takes the reader from the planning step all the way through launching a new Magento-powered store by building on the initial sample data included in a default Magento 2 installation. Along the way, we explore using discrete action steps how to leverage the full power of Magento 2 for both simple and advanced uses. Screenshots and step-by-step instructions not only teach the new Magento store administrator, but also serve as a handy reference for the more experienced operators.