Build websites and applications using the latest techniques in modern web development
About This Book
- Create amazing modern day applications that run seamlessly across multiple platforms
- Implement multiple methodologies by creating different apps with dynamic features
- This unique project-based guide will help you build your own websites efficiently
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Find out how to create responsive websites
- Create websites using the principals of Flat design
- Create deep-dive sites using parallax scrolling
- Discover how to use Ajax in single-page applications
- Create responsive padding with the box model property
The book delivers simple instructions on how to design and build modern Web using the latest trends in web development. You will learn how to design responsive websites, created with modern Flat User Interface design patterns, build deep-scrolling websites with parallax 3D effects, and roll-your-own single-page applications. Finally, you'll work through an awesome chapter that combines them all.
Each chapter features actual lines of code that you can apply right away.
Style and Approach
Using real-world examples, Web Design Blueprints presents practical how-to projects for site enhancements, with a light-hearted, easy-to-understand tone. This book has individual projects that cumulate until you finally build a super-project at the end, using all the skills learned