Use the functionalities of Kibana to discover data and build attractive visualizations and dashboards for real-world scenarios
About This Book
- Perform real-time data analytics and visualizations, on streaming data, using Kibana
- Build beautiful visualizations and dashboards with simplicity and ease without any type of coding involved
- Learn all the core concepts as well as detailed information about each component used in Kibana
Who This Book Is For
Whether you are new to the world of data analytics and data visualization or an expert, this book will provide you with the skills required to use Kibana with ease and simplicity for real-time data visualization of streaming data.
This book is intended for those professionals who are interested in learning about Kibana,its installations, and how to use it . As Kibana provides a user-friendly web page, no prior experience is required.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the basic concepts of elasticsearch used in Kibana along with step by step guide to install Kibana in Windows and Ubuntu
- Explore the functionality of all the components used in Kibana in detail, such as the Discover, Visualize, Dashboard,and Settings pages
- Analyze data using the powerful search capabilities of elasticsearch
- Understand the different types of aggregations used in Kibana for visualization
- Create and build different types of amazing visualizations and dashboards easily
- Create, save, share, embed, and customize the visualizations added to the dashboard
- Customize and tweak the advanced settings of Kibana to ensure ease of use
With the increasing interest in data analytics and visualization of large data around the globe, Kibana offers the best features to analyze data and create attractive visualizations and dashboards through simple-to-use web pages. The variety of visualizations provided, combined with the powerful underlying elasticsearch capabilities will help professionals improve their skills with this technology.
This book will help you quickly familiarize yourself to Kibana and will also help you to understand the core concepts of this technology to build visualizations easily.
Starting with setting up of Kibana and elasticsearch in Windows and Ubuntu, you will then use the Discover page to analyse your data intelligently. Next, you will learn to use the Visualization page to create beautiful visualizations without the need for any coding. Then, you will learn how to use the Dashboard page to create a dashboard and instantly share and embed the dashboards. You will see how to tweak the basic and advanced settings provided in Kibana to manage searches, visualizations, and dashboards. Finally, you will use Kibana to build visualizations and dashboards for real-world scenarios.
You will quickly master the functionalities and components used in Kibana to create amazing visualizations based on real-world scenarios. With ample screenshots to guide you through every step, this book will assist you in creating beautiful visualizations with ease.
Style and approach
This book is a comprehensive step-by-step guide to help you understand Kibana. It's explained in an easy-to-follow style along with supporting images. Every chapter is explained sequentially , covering the basics of each component of Kibana and providing detailed explanations of all the functionalities of Kibana that appeal.