Boost your development efficiency by learning about design patterns in TypeScript
About This Book
- This step-by-step guide will would demonstrate all the important design patterns in practice
- This book is the only documentation on the market focusing on design patterns in TypeScript
- This book is packed with rich examples that will improve your efficiency and encourage code reuse
Who This Book Is For
If you are a TypeScript developer, this book is for you. No knowledge of design patterns is required to read this book.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the challenges and implications of developing an enterprise application
- Install and configure the necessary tools in order to start developing an application
- Identify the challenges when developing an application
- Apply GoF patterns in an application with a testing approach
- Reference to SOLID principles and what their benefits do to your projects
- Apply various principles in a TypeScript application
- Improve code quality and development speed
In programming, there are several problems that occur frequently. To solve these problems, there are various repeatable solutions that are known as design patterns. Design patterns are a great way to improve the efficiency of your programs and improve your productivity.
This book is a collection of the most important patterns you need to improve your applications' performance and your productivity. The journey starts by explaining the current challenges when designing and developing an application and how you can solve these challenges by applying the correct design pattern and best practices.
Each pattern is accompanied with rich examples that demonstrate the power of patterns for a range of tasks, from building an application to code testing. We'll introduce low-level programming concepts to help you write TypeScript code, as well as work with software architecture, best practices, and design aspects.
Style and approach
In this book, design patterns are explained in a step-by-step manner. All the major patterns covered will improve your understanding of TypeScript and the patterns associated with TypeScript.