Discover how to make your business data more interactive and engaging with SAP Lumira
About This Book
- Create a powerful data discovery experience with the advanced capabilities of SAP Lumira
- Find business insights in your data through data blending, wrangling, transformation, and visualization
- A fast-paced guide packed with hands-on practical examples, real-world solutions, and best practices to get you started with SAP Lumira
Who This Book Is For
If you are a SAP user, business analyst, BI developer, or a junior data engineer who wants to use SAP Lumira to build creative visualizations, this book is for you. You should have a reasonable level of knowledge of SAP Business Objects and its components.
What You Will Learn
- Deploy SAP Lumira on your computer and learn more about the SAP Lumira interface
- Extract data from different sources using SAP Lumira's data connecters
- Prepare, filter, clean, and format your data
- Discover visualization techniques and data discovery methods
- Administrate and customize SAP Lumira to get basic knowledge of its SDK
- Create various charts to deliver fantastic data visualizations
- Connect to SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform and SAP HANA to extract, prepare, and visualize data
SAP Lumira allows you to combine data from multiple sources into a single view and create engaging visualizations quickly and easily. It is a reporting platform that helps users access data and independently perform analysis. With the increasing interest in data discovery, self-service BI, and visualization around the world, tools like SAP Lumira help to eliminate the complexities of analyzing and discovering data.
Learn data discovery techniques, build amazing visualizations, create fantastic stories, and share your visualizations through an electronic medium with one of the most powerful tools around?SAP Lumira.
You will begin with an overview of the SAP Lumira family of products. You will then go through various data discovery techniques using real-world scenarios of an online e-commerce retailer through detailed recipes on the installation, administration, and customization of SAP Lumira. Next, you will work with data, starting from acquiring data from various data sources, then preparing and visualizing it using the rich functionality of SAP Lumira. Finally, you will present data via a data story or infographic and publish it across your organization or on the World Wide Web.
Style and approach
This is a step-by-step guide to learning SAP Lumira essentials packed with examples on real-world problems and solutions.