About This Book
- Explore the concepts of object-oriented programming
Who This Book Is For
If you've never written code before or you are completely new to the world of web programming, then this book is the right choice for you. This book is for kids of age 10 years and above and parents who are completely new to the world of programming and want to get introduced to programming.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to work with Google Developer tools to iterate, debug and profile your code
- Develop a Battleship game using the basic concepts of HTML and CSS
- Create our own version of Pac Man game.
- Discover the vital concepts of object-oriented programming
Style and approach