Design and develop next generation web applications using Angular 2 and Angular 4
About This Book
- Learn about the core building blocks of Angular
- Build and architect high performance web applications
- Leverage the latest Angular features to get the most out of your web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Develop a frontend web application using component-based architecture
- Use ES5, ES2015, and TypeScript to build Angular 4 UI applications
- Develop simple to complex user interfaces in Angular 4
- Develop and handle forms in Angular 4 UI applications
- Test UIs built in Angular 4
- Use material design components and animations in Angular 4
This book will you get you up and running with Angular and teach how to build modern web applications. It starts with basics of Angular 2 and then brushes you up with the new features of Angular 4. You will learn the core concepts involved in building web applications with Angular such as Data Binding, Routing, Dependency Injection, and much more. The book teaches how to build components and use them to build web apps of your choice. It will help you to handle different kinds of forms and learn the concept of reactive programming. Finally the book teaches how to build visually appealing and responsive UIs.
Style and approach
It follows a practical approach to explain almost every feature of Angular 2 and Angular 4 and their concepts through real-world examples. In each chapter, a different example is used so that you can build a foundation and understand the concepts by applying them in different scenarios.