Unearth the potential of Bootstrap 4 to create highly responsive and beautiful websites using modern web techniques
About This Book
- This book shows how to take advantage of the all new features introduced in Bootstrap
- Learn responsive web design and discover how to build mobile-ready websites with ease
- Find out how to extend the capabilities of Bootstrap with a huge range of tools and plugins, including jQuery,
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Fire up Bootstrap and set up the required build tools to get started
- See how and when to use Flexbox with the Bootstrap layouts
- Find out how to make your websites responsive, keeping in mind Mobile First design
- Work with content such as tables and figures
- Play around with the huge variety of components that Bootstrap offers
- Use Sass to customize your existing themes
Bootstrap, the most popular front-end framework built to design elegant, powerful, and responsive interfaces for professional-level web pages has undergone a major overhaul. Bootstrap 4 introduces a wide range of new features that make front-end web design even simpler and exciting.
Style and approach
With the help of several real-world examples and code, this book will teach you to build a full-featured responsive website in Bootstrap, which is mobile-ready.