Use a no-code approach to create powerful business solutions using Dynamics CRM 2016
About This Book
- Latest guide on customizing your system using various features in Dynamics CRM 2016;
- Highly practical, example-rich guide that gives you power to bend Dynamics CRM to maximize profits in your organization;
- A no-code guide that is easy to follow for even non-programmers
Who This Book Is For
If you are new to Dynamics CRM or a seasoned user looking to enhance your knowledge of the platform, then this book is for you. It is also for skilled developers who are looking to move to the Microsoft stack to build business solution software
What You Will Learn
- Configure Outlook to integrate with your Dynamics CRM online instance
- Manage the existing application structure by understanding how to extend and/or modify the modules and update the navigation
- Find out how to use different entity views in order to get a 360-degree view of customer data
- Map modern business processes to the platform to enhance the user experience
- Use different Dynamics CRM processes such as dialogs, workflows, actions, and business process workflows
- Use internal and external social data to enhance the user's ability to make the right decisions
- Dive into generic administration options such as managing configuration and customization to become a power user
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Microsoft solution to satisfy the various needs of customer relationship management and is already equipped to be flexible to meet the needs of businesses. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, many new features were added for social, marketing, sales, and integration with other tools. These features add many dimensions to customization.
This book will not only showcase how CRM can be customized, but will also be your guide on how the latest advancements in Dynamics CRM 2016 can be used to benefit your business.
You will learn how to enhance the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and use it to serve different businesses of various scales. You will see how to get ready to customize CRM and then quickly move on to grasp the CRM app structure, which will help you customize Dynamics CRM better. You will find out how to customize CRM for sales, service, marketing, and social. We'll also show you how CRM 2016 can be seamlessly embedded into various productivity tools, and how to customize CRM for machine learning and contextual guidance. Finally, we'll also cover the latest advancements in CRM's mobile capabilities and its complete offline support so you can better customize it.
Style and approach
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Microsoft solution for various needs of customer relationship management and is already equipped to be flexible to some extent as per the needs of the business. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, many new features for Social, marketing, sales, integration with other tools are added. These features add many dimensions to customization. This book will not only showcase how CRM can be customized but will also be a guide on how latest advancements in Dynamics CRM 2016 can be used for the benefit of your business.