About This Book
- Packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Harness the power of patterns for tasks ranging from application building to code testing
- Rethink and revitalize your code with the use of functional patterns
- Improve the way you organize your code
- Build large-scale apps seamlessly with the help of reactive patterns
- Identify the best use cases for microservices
- Get to grips with creational, behavioral, and structural design patterns
- Explore advanced design patterns including dependency injection
This updated edition will also delve into reactive design patterns and microservices as they are a growing phenomenon in the world of web development. You will also find patterns to improve the testability of your code using mock objects, mocking frameworks, and monkey patching. We'll also show you some advanced patterns including dependency injection and live post processing.
Style and approach
Packed with several real-world use cases, this book shows you through step-by-step instructions how to implement the advanced object-oriented programming features to build sophisticated web applications that promote scalability and reusability.