Bring the benefits of Azure Pack to your cloud service and discover the secrets of enterprise class solutions
About This Book
- Build, deploy and manage cloud solutions using combination of Windows Azure Pack, System Center and Hyper-V
- Impress your peers at work by learning to build applications that can leverage the cloud to meet the needs of your organization
- Get overall view about the functionalities of Azure Pack and understand how to build cloud fabric, Iaas, Paas, DBaaS offerings
Who This Book Is For
This book targets cloud and virtualization professionals willing to get hands-on exposure to Windows Azure Pack. It will help virtualization customers adopt cloud architecture and would also help existing cloud providers to understand the benefits of Azure Pack. This book will also be of use to cloud professionals from other platforms such as VMware/OpenStack to appreciate and evaluate Azure Pack.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about Windows Azure Pack architecture
- Get Cloud Fabric ready and then plan , install and configure Windows Azure Pack solution
- Build VM clouds and IaaS offerings for private Cloud and service provider's Cloud solutions.
- Learn about planning and deployment of three Cloud services models of WAP - IaaS, PaaS(WebSites , Service Bus) , DBaaS(SQL, MySQL)
- Plan and manage Azure Pack plans, subscriptions and add on's for tenants
- Experience the solution built from tenant or customer point of view.
- Integrate Azure Pack with Service Management Automation(SMA) to automate your cloud Solution
- Extend your Azure Pack capabilities and integrate it with other vendors or solutions components such as VMware, Cloud Cruiser, etc.
Windows Azure Pack is an on-premises cloud solution by Microsoft, which can be leveraged by Organizations and Services providers for building an enterprise class cloud solution. WAP provides consistent experience to Microsoft Azure, along with capabilities such as multi-tenancy, high density, self-service, automated. WAP can be leveraged to provide both IaaS & PaaS Offerings to internal and external customers.
In this book, we will learn about planning and deployment of Cloud Fabric for Windows Azure Pack, Azure Pack components, VM Clouds and IaaS offerings, PaaS Offering including WebSites & Service Bus, DBaaS offerings, Automation with SMA, and extending capabilities with third party products integration and tenant experience for all services.
Style and approach
This book is a step by step guide accompanied by extensive screenshots to help existing cloud professionals understand what value Azure Pack can add in their cloud services and how it can be deployed.