Save time and resources by getting to know the best practices and intelligence from industry experts
About This Book
- This book helps you gain a fresh perspective through a recipe-based approach on the new Microsoft Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Over 80 recipes to help you master the administrative tasks of Hyper-V and get to grips with advanced solutions and techniques for virtualization
- These hands-on advanced recipes will help you deploy, maintain, and upgrade Hyper-V virtual machines
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Hyper-V administrators who are looking to take advantage of all exciting new features that Microsoft Server 2016 Hyper-V has to offer.
What You Will Learn
- Installing and managing Hyper-V Server in Full, Server Core, and Nano Server
- Migrating and upgrading physical and virtual machines
- Configuring network, memory, security, and auditing settings for virtual machines
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Saving time and money with PowerShell automation
- The new features around network and nested virtualization, distributed storage QoS, Hyper-V Replica, and much more
- Monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting with Hyper-V 2016 best practices
- Deploying and automating multiple VMs and support Windows Hyper-V 2016 clusters through different installation methods
Hyper-V 2016 is full of new features and updates. The second of our best-selling Hyper-V books, the Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Cookbook has it all covered. Brimming with expert solutions and techniques, you'll have everything you need to master virtualization and Hyper-V Manager.
This Hyper-V book is designed to help advanced-level administrators benefit fully from the new Windows Server. With over 80 hands-on recipes, the Hyper-V Cookbook gives you tips, tricks and best practices to deploy, maintain and upgrade your virtual machines.