Leverage frontend development skills to build impressive iOS and Android applications with React Native
About This Book
- Apply flexbox to get layout and build rich animations that bring your React Native application to life
- Integrate third-party libraries and develop customized components that run natively on iOS and Android platforms
- Combine React Native with Redux, Redux middleware, and a remote API to build scalable data-driven applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Implement native React Native components and APIs
- Explore React's JSX syntax
- Manage data using Redux and Redux middleware
- Build applications with React Native on both iOS and Android platforms
- Perform animations in your applications using the animation APIs
- Understand routing and Navigator comparison
- Create your own Native module
This book will provide you with all the React Native building blocks necessary to become an expert. We'll give you a brief explanation of the numerous native components and APIs that come bundled with React Native including Images, Views, ListViews, WebViews, and much more. You will learn to utilize form inputs in React Native. You'll get an overview of Facebook's Flux data architecture and then apply Redux to manage data with a remote API. You will also learn to animate different parts of your application, as well as routing using React Native's navigation APIs.
By the end of the book, you will be able to build cutting-edge applications using the React Native framework.
Style and approach
This comprehensive guide will take your React Native skills to the next level. It shows you how to develop a clear workflow to build scalable applications, and how to implement the architectural concepts covered to build applications that shine in the real world.