Build modular applications that are easy to scale using the most powerful components and design patterns that React can offer you right now
About This Book
- Dive into the core patterns and components of React.js in order to master your application's design
- Improve their debugging skills using the DevTools
- This book is packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
Who This Book Is For
If you want to increase your understanding of React and apply it to real-life application development, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Create reusable components applying consolidated techniques
- Use React effectively in the browser and node
- Choose the right styling approach according to the needs of the applications
- Use server-side rendering to make applications load faster
- Build high-performing applications by optimizing components
Taking a complete journey through the most valuable design patterns in React, this book demonstrates how to apply design patterns and best practices in real-life situations, whether that's for new or already existing projects. It will help you to make your applications more flexible, perform better, and easier to maintain – giving your workflow a huge boost when it comes to speed without reducing quality.
We'll begin by understanding the internals of React before gradually moving on to writing clean and maintainable code. We'll build components that are reusable across the application, structure applications, and create forms that actually work.
Then we'll style React components and optimize them to make applications faster and more responsive. Finally, we'll write tests effectively and you'll learn how to contribute to React and its ecosystem.
By the end of the book, you'll be saved from a lot of trial and error and developmental headaches, and you will be on the road to becoming a React expert.
Style and approach
The design patterns in the book are explained using real-world, step-by-step examples. For each design pattern, there are hints about when to use it and when to look for something more suitable. This book can also be used as a practical guide, showing you how to leverage design patterns.