Leverage the full potential of the React Native framework to build and deploy your own native mobile applications for iOS and Android
About This Book
- Work on native APIs and UI Elements using React Native
- Create increasingly complex real-world applications and dive deeper into React Native
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- The potential of each API and component, putting them into practice throughout the course of three projects
- The process of integrating the Facebook SDK to build an app that connects to third-party data
- Every step taken to implement Redux, a popular state management library, in your mobile apps
- The requirements for building and deploying your apps to market, with detailed instructions on how to release and beta test apps on both the Apple App Store and Google Play
Throughout the book you will build three projects, each of increasing complexity. You will also link up with the third-party Facebook SDK, convert an app to support the Redux architecture, and learn the process involved in making your apps available for sale on the iOS App Store and Google Play.
At the end of this book, you will have learned and implemented a wide breadth of core APIs and components found in the React Native framework that are necessary in creating great mobile experiences.
Style and approach
Start building applications immediately using featured examples through an easy-to-follow approach. The book is based on three concrete projects with increasing levels of difficulty. Each chapter will introduce you to new and practical concepts and techniques, with the intent that you will be able to apply them in your own projects later.