Ultimate guide for programming Arduino with C
About This Book
- Get hands-on experience with the Ardruino board and learn to control it with your programming skills
- Learn the essential concepts of C such as variables, data structures, functions, loops, and pointers
- Work with electronic devices such as LEDs, switches, and motors and connect them to Arduino using C
Who This Book Is For
This book is for hobbyists who have no knowledge about programming and microcontrollers, but are keen to learn C programming using a very affordable hardware device.
What You Will Learn
- Play with mathematical operations using C
- Use logical operations and loops to play with LEDs and the Arduino board
- Create custom functions using C and connect an SD card to the Arduino
- Use Object-oriented Programming to connect a GSM module to the Arduino board
- Play with an LCD board and Servo using standard Arduino libraries
- Build projects using Arduino such as a LED cube, a smart weather system, and home security
- Identify and fix common errors on an Arduino board
This book will start with the fundamentals of C programming and programming topics, such data types, functions, decision making, program loops, pointers, and structures, with the help of an Arduino board. Then you will get acquainted with Arduino interactions with sensors, LEDs, and autonomous systems and setting up the Arduino environment. Moving on you will also learn how to work on the digital and analog I/O, establish serial communications with autonomous systems, and integrate with electronic devices. By the end of the book, you will be able to make basic projects such as LED cube and smart weather system that leverages C.
Style and approach
This comprehensive step-by-step guide starts with the basic concepts of C for your Arduino board. It will teach you how to leverage C to explore the capabilities of Arduino.