The ultimate guide to successful interviews for Enterprise, Business, Domain, Solution, and Technical Architect roles as well as IT Advisory Consultant and Software Designer roles
About This Book
- Learn about Enterprise Architects IT strategy and NFR – this book provides you with methodologies, best practices, and frameworks to ace your interview
- A holistic view of key architectural skills and competencies with 500+ questions that cover 12 domains
- 100+ diagrams depicting scenarios, models, and methodologies designed to help you prepare for your interview
Who This Book Is For
This book is for aspiring enterprise, business, domain, solution, and technical architects. It is also ideal for IT advisory consultants and IT designers who wish to interview for such a role. Interviewers will be able leverage this book to make sure they hire candidates with the right competencies to meet the role requirements.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about IT strategies, NFR, methodologies, best practices, and frameworks to ace your interview
- Get a holistic view of key concepts, design principles, and patterns related to evangelizing web and Java enterprise applications
- Discover interview preparation guidelines through case studies
- Use this as a reference guide for adopting best practices, standards, and design guidelines
- Get a better understanding with 60+ diagrams depicting various scenarios, models, and methodologies
- Benefit from coverage of all architecture domains including EA (Business, Data, Infrastructure, and Application), SA, integration, NFRs, security, and SOA, with extended coverage from IT strategies to the NFR domain
An architect attends multiple interviews for jobs or projects during the course of his or her career. This book is an interview resource created for designers, consultants, technical, solution, domain, enterprise, and chief architects to help them perform well in interview discussions and launch a successful career.
The book begins by providing descriptions of architecture skills and competencies that cover the 12 key domains, including 350+ questions relating to these domains. The goal of this book is to cover all the core architectural domains. From an architect's perspective, it is impossible to revise or learn about all these key areas without a good reference guide – this book is the solution. It shares experiences, learning, insights, and proven methodologies that will benefit practitioners, SMEs, and aspirants in the long run.
This book will help you tackle the NFR domain, which is a key aspect pertaining to architecting applications.
It typically takes years to understand the core concepts, fundamentals, patterns, and principles related to architecture and designs. This book is a goldmine for the typical questions asked during an interview and will help prepare you for success!
Style and approach
This book will help you prepare for interviews for architectural profiles by providing likely questions, explanations, and expected answers. It is an insight-rich guide that will help you develop strategic, tactical, and operational thinking for your interview.