Create fast front-end applications and increase the performance of your existing projects with Vue.js integration
About This Book
- Learn about computed properties, components, filters, routing, ES6, and workflow automation
- This book will show you how easy Vue.js is to grasp, and that its integration can save you a lot of time and effort
Who This Book Is For
This book is also useful for those who already know their way around Vue.js and want to expand their knowledge.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know the fundamentals of Vue.js
- Consume an API using Vue Resource
- Explore components, filters, methods, and computed properties are and find out how to use them to build robust applications
- Break your applications into Single File Components
- Build Single Page Applications using Vue Router
- Automate your workflow using Vue.js
Vue.js is a library to build interactive web interfaces. The aim is to provide the benefits of reactive data binding and composable view components with an API that is as simple as possible.
This book will teach you how to efficiently implement Vue.js in your projects. It starts with the fundamentals of Vue.js to building large-scale applications. You will find out what components, filters, methods, and computed properties are and how to use them to build robust applications.
Further on, you will become familiar with ES6, single file components, module bundlers, and workflow automation. The best way to learn to code is to write it, so there's an exercise at the end of most of the chapters for you to solve and actually test yourself on what you have learned. You can solve these in order to gain a better understanding of Vue.js.
By the end of this book, you will be able to create fast front-end applications and increase the performance of your existing projects with Vue.js integration.
Style and approach
The book is written in an informal, intuitive, and easy-to-follow format, and all examples are detailed enough to provide adequate guidance to everyone.