Demystify Big Data and discover how to bring operational intelligence to your data to revolutionize your work
About This Book
- Get maximum use out of your data with Splunk's exceptional analysis and visualization capabilities
- Analyze and understand your operational data skillfully using this end-to-end course
- Full coverage of high-level Splunk techniques such as advanced searches, manipulations, and visualization
Who This Book Is For
This course is for software developers who wish to use Splunk for operational intelligence to make sense of their machine data. The content in this course will appeal to individuals from all facets of business, IT, security, product, marketing, and many more
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure the latest version of Splunk.
- Use Splunk to gather, analyze, and report data
- Create Dashboards and Visualizations that make data meaningful
- Model and accelerate data and perform pivot-based reporting
- Develop and Manage apps in Splunk
- Integrate Splunk with R and Tableau using SDKs
Splunk is an extremely powerful tool for searching, exploring, and visualizing data of all types. Splunk is becoming increasingly popular, as more and more businesses, both large and small, discover its ease and usefulness. Analysts, managers, students, and others can quickly learn how to use the data from their systems, networks, web traffic, and social media to make attractive and informative reports. This course will teach everything right from installing and configuring Splunk.
The first module is for anyone who wants to manage data with Splunk. You'll start with very basics of Splunk? installing Splunk? before then moving on to searching machine data with Splunk. You will gather data from different sources, isolate them by indexes, classify them into source types, and tag them with the essential fields.
With more than 70 recipes on hand in the second module that demonstrate all of Splunk's features, not only will you find quick solutions to common problems, but you'll also learn a wide range of strategies and uncover new ideas that will make you rethink what operational intelligence means to you and your organization.
Dive deep into Splunk to find the most efficient solution to your data problems in the third module. Create the robust Splunk solutions you need to make informed decisions in big data machine analytics. From visualizations to enterprise integration, this well-organized high level guide has everything you need for Splunk mastery.
This learning path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer into one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
- Splunk Essentials - Second Edition
- Splunk Operational Intelligence Cookbook - Second Edition
- Advanced Splunk
Style and approach
Packed with several step by step tutorials and a wide range of techniques to take advantage of Splunk and its wide range of capabilities to deliver operational intelligence within your enterpise