About This Book
- Deploy your application on the App Store and Google Play
- Add your own IOS native modules in objective-C, in an easy-to-follow step-by-step format
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Transfer data between applications with URL schemes, and make your application accessible to other mobile applications and services
- Connect with remote services using JSON
- Work with Google Maps and Apple Maps, GPS and annotate routes
- Create animations and special effects
- Integrate notifications and connect with social media services such as Facebook and Twitter
- Build applications with Alloy MVC – a rapid application development framework
- Design native APIs and use local databases
This book will take you through the process of building cross-platform, native UI applications for the mobile from scratch. You will learn how to develop apps, how to use GPS, cameras and photos and how to build socially connected apps. You will also learn how to package them for submission to the App Store and Google Play.
Finally, you will learn how to register developer accounts and publish your very own applications on the App Store and Google Play.
Style and approach