The Secret Life of Word looks at Microsoft Word from the perspective of technical and other professional writers. It gives writers an in-depth look at the hidden capabilities of Word, and shows how to take advantage of those capabilities without being a programmer.
The Secret Life of Word will help you master the full gamut of Word mysteries, including AutoCorrect, QuickParts, BuildingBlocks, macros, Smart Tags, program-less VBA programming, and much more. There's something here for everyone who uses Microsoft Word, from new users to experts.
Inside the Book
- Introduction to Word Automation
- Creating Macros
- Find and Replace
- Fields, Form Fields, and Content Controls
- AutoCorrect and AutoText/Building Blocks
- Smart Tags
- Exchanging Data
- Code Samples
- Automation Related Topics
- Glossary, Bibliography, and Index